A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Miller practices Pediatrics near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Pediatricians.