A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- Children`s Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Miller practice?
Dr. Jennifer Miller practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Orinda, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Genoveva Miller, Dr. Geneva Miller