Dr. Jennifer Morrison MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Marysville, OH

February 26th, 2014
I am so pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Jennifer Morrison! She spent plenty of time with me explaining my test results, she personally followed up with me and my Doctors regarding my care and Dr. Morrison is compassionate, friendly and down to earth. I highly recommend her!!

November 1st, 2013
Dr. Morrison is the highest example of the medical profession
I was referred to Dr. Morrison by my family Doctor to treat my mother. Dr. Morrison and the staff are wonderful people. They are very accommodating courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Morrison has a magical medical touch and personality. We visited her office 3 times. It was always very positive and comforting. I think Dr. Morrison is the highest example of the medical profession. I thank her dearly for taking care of my mother and I highly recommend her for others.

May 26th, 2012
Terrific experience
This was by far the best experience I've had at a doctors office. The staff offers coffee, tea and water. They go the extra mile to make the appointment stress-free and pleasant. Dr. Morrison is so easy-going, up beat and always has a smile on her face. Very knowledgeable and does everything to make sure the exam is fully explained and understood. Amazing what cutting-edge medicine Dr. Morrison and Dr. Agnone performing. I highly recommend this practice.