A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Abidari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Abidari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Abidari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Abidari graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Abidari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Macpherson Abidari MD is a female Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Abidari practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Abidari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Abidari practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.