Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Accardo
Dr. Jennifer Accardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Sleep Medicine and Child Neurology. Dr. Accardo is affiliated with Kennedy Kreiger Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Accardo has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Jennifer Accardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Pasquale Accardo
Richmond, VA 0 mi44
Dr. Margie Jaworski
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Richmond, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Randy Ferrance
Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.16 mi19