A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Adkins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Adkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Adkins practice?
Dr. Jennifer Adkins practices Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.