A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Agard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Agard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Agard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Agard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Agard MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Agard practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Agard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Agard practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See Novato Endocrinologists.