A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Agard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Agard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agard
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Agard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Agard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Agard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Agard MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Agard practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Agard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Agard practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See Novato Obstetricians & Gynecologists.