Dr. Jennifer Agnello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Agnello?

April 24th, 2013

Please read

First of all, I have never been disgusted quite enough to write a review on a doctor. I had a pelvic ultrasound 2 weeks ago. The doctor would not return my calls about the results but yet had the office call to schedule a biopsy WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY. I finally picked up a copy to see it for myself. Then, the office said "the doctor needs to speak to you in person due to 'several concerns.'" Made an appointments, she kept canceling. I then said, please have her at least discuss it on the phone; the office was nasty and scolded me for suggesting that. I have yet to speak to her despite her "several concerns." While not unmindful of doctors' busy schedules, I find it ABSOLUTELY UNCONSCIONABLE that a doctor would refuse to speak to someone with a problematic test result. IN SUM: My opinion of Dr. Agnello: like$ to go over te$t$ in per$son at her convenience, particularly if one ha$ good in$surance and exhibits zero regard for her patient as a person.

May 11th, 2012

SHOW THE MONEY!!!!!

They let you wait for at least an hour, then they call you for your co-pay and let you in the office. I was not aware and not informed that payment is due up-front. After waiting for an hour I nicely ask for my appointed time and there and then I was informed that they need their $105 now or I have to reschedule.....NO MONEY NO DON" come IN!!!!

February 11th, 2012

very unprofessional

February 1st, 2012

She is worth the long wait

Been using Dr. Agnello for +15 years. She is an amazing OB & GYNO. She's delivered both my children and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is genuine, kind, funny, and loving to her patients. It's because of the high-level of care she provides to her patients that it backs up the waiting room. I NEVER feel rushed or pressured to get out of the office. While I often wait +60 min for my appointment, especially in the evening, I know that she's going to listen to my concerns and not think about the next patient. She is completely focused on me. It use to frustrate me, but now since I know I will wait, I bring a good book and don't schedule anything afterwards.

September 26th, 2011

Run

December 23rd, 2010

Do more research....Pick a better doctor

I wait forever in her office. She is insensitive and rude- making unnecessary snotty and insensitive comments during a biopsy... if you have ever had one you know its not pleasant but she thought it professional to discuss sensitive issues with me while she is snipping away parts of my cervix...oh yeah and I am SOBBING on the table. Find a better doctor, Dr. Agnello has a severe attitude problem and I dont think she should be speaking to patients the way she does. She has zero ability to adjust her sensitivity level for each patient and in my opinion in her specialty sensitivity is VITAL. To make matters worse, unfortunately she was my first GYN ever. Horrible.

August 19th, 2010

Don't Go to this Doctor

I had her for first couple of months of my delivery. She would never sit and explain anything. It was like she was in hurry and always had to rush. She would never spend more than 2 minutes on my checkups.Her staff is horrible. The front desk woman seems like she is from stone age as she does not even know how to call and let the patient know that doctor is not in the office.This practive is worst then a butcher shop!.

May 13th, 2010

Incompetent Doctor

Dr Agnello is uneducated and lacks a professional medical opinion. This is my second child, but I was new to her. Anytime I had a question regarding a symptom or drug interaction during my pregnancy, she told me to ask my general physician or left me to make the call for myself. During the time that she was responsible for the care of myself and my unborn child, I never once felt that I was receiving the care that every expecting mother should.

January 6th, 2010

she delivered my three children. I felt that she gave me great care with my three sons. The office is very comfortable.

September 1st, 2009

she is not only good dr.she is a best ever i seen.She have give me my two childs..savely.....nd keep me fit .She have a good huart.

March 25th, 2009

too busy chatting with pharma rep to see patients

i waited for almost 45 minutes to see the doctor before finally getting dressed and leaving. the whole time, she was talking to a pharmaceutical rep, laughing and joking while i sat there naked waiting to be seen. that's extremely unprofessional especially since i was there early before my appointment before this rep even arrived. dr agnello's office door was open so she saw and heard me tell the receptionist (who is not very friendly) that i couldn't wait any longer and didn't even get up.

October 4th, 2008

very comfortable surroundings. Made the exam easy for me.