A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ahmadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ahmadian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ahmadian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmadian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmadian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Ahmadian MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ahmadian practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ahmadian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ahmadian practices Neurology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Neurologists.