A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Tinna Ahn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Urbana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.