Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  One of the best OBGYN ever visited  |  show details
by Arthi on Jun 10th, 2013

I would start with her optimistic talk and she really gives only good hopes. Every visit with her made me comfortable and confident throughout my pregnancy. Waiting time is little more since she takes the time with each of her patient and answers to all their questions while between this time other doctors might have covered 2/3 patients. Adding her nurse assistance is also equally good.

|  Happy  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I had surgery and became very ill. Dr. Akins has been there everytime trying to help with my care. I couldn't have foundA better doctor. I do not like the West Chesteroffice. The staff in WC are very rood and nasty.I would 100% recommend Dr. Akins to my friedaand family.

|  show details
by T on Jun 11th, 2011

Dr. Akins did my surgery and when problems came up she called me back personally.She has spent time explaining things to me and has help try to resolve a problem they may or may not have to do with my hysterectomy.I go to the Kennett office and the staff there is so wonderful and helpful..Thank you Dr.Akins and crew for your support..

|  Office staff was rude, wait time beyond excessive > 1 hr  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

While Dr. Akins seems to be a very caring doctor, I repeatedly waited over an hour in the general waiting area before being brought back for my appointment. The office staff was very rude. I wish I had a better review to offer, but I will not be going back.