A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elliott Allen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Allen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.