A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Altman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Altman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer J Altman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Altman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Altman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Altman practices Pediatrics near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Williamsburg Pediatricians.