Dr. Jennifer Amaral Ramos MD Patient Reviews

July 15th, 2016
she is an awesome Dr.

May 21st, 2016
Disappointed
There is no one to answer the office phone line. Staff does not respond to phone calls or emails. Closed on Wednesday's.

November 24th, 2015
Great!!!
Dr. Armaral and her Office staff, are friendly and extremely helpful. I was truly blessed to have been referred to Dr. Armaral for my hyperthyroidism and now to be sending my daughter for her hyperthyroidism; should speak volumes on the quality care they provide.

April 7th, 2015
Rude
Can't get hold of these people. Rude, will tell you we are over booked and short staffed like it's your fault

March 13th, 2015
A WIFE AND A MOTHER OF TYPE 1 DIABETICS NEEDS TO SEE A DOCTOR SHE CAN TRUST... WE ALL LOVE HER AND THE ENTIRE STAFF...

October 8th, 2008
Unprofessional
Dr. Amaral tested my son and took 6 wks to give test results then told us she needed to test again. After those the test I had to keep calling her office for results had to go over her head to Dr Ponder to get a response. When she responded she told me the test showed no need for meds and this conflicted with his pediatricans advice. She then said if I were you I would get a second opinion. When I phone the next day for another doctors name she gave me only a last name no city, no first name , no hospital nothing to actually help my son. Her assistant was able to give me a first name and a hospital and suggeted an internet search. So if you think your child should see either Dr. Amaral or Ponder think again and ask for antoher doctor.