A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ammons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ammons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammons graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ammons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S Ammons MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Ammons practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ammons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ammons practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.