A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ammons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammons graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ammons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Ammons practice?
Dr. Jennifer Ammons practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.