A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Andrews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Andrews practice?
Dr. Jennifer Andrews practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.