A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Andrews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Andrews MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Andrews practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.