Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Anger is a Great doctor

great doctor show details great doctor
by ss on Apr 16th, 2014

very good very smart and knows what she's doing. she's an expert.

JD show details JD
by Sasha on Apr 16th, 2014

Phenomenal doctor!

Mahalo! show details Mahalo!
Mar 11th, 2012

During my first visit with Dr. Anger, she made all my fears go away. She took care answering my questions so that I felt relaxed enough to tell her about all my concerns. I have not felt that way with a doctor before. I could feel her energy. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Anger. Bud F.

Great Doctor!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!
Feb 10th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Anger for my problems with leakage. I arrived at the office, and let me say, it was gorgeous! The staff was friendly, and I was seen by Dr. Anger very quickly. She spent about 45 minutes with me learning about my condition and talked with me about my options. She was caring, compassionate, and empathetic. I'm looking forward to continuing to see her for treatment and would recommend her to any of my friends!

Feb 9th, 2012

Very sweet and understanding. Friendly, great doctor

Great bed side manner show details Great bed side manner
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Anger performed a successful surgery for my bladder issues. She followed up by phone at my home to make sure I was doing well. At the hospital, after surgery -she listened and shared my concerns. Great bed side manner as well as a kind doctor.

Feb 9th, 2012

Le doy gracias a Dios que encontr la docotora Anger. Mi vida ha cambiado drasticamente despus de mi ciruga. Es sincera y muy amable. Se la recomiendo a todos. Gracias doctora!

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Anger followed up with me after surgery with a personal phone call to double check on my progress. I can now jump on the trampline without any leakage!

EXCEPTIONAL! show details EXCEPTIONAL!
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Anger is a phenomenal surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. She is a urologist-gynecologist that totally cured my problem. She specializes in surgery using the Da Vinci robot.

Nov 28th, 2011

I would recommend her. I found her to be thourough & knowledgeable. Help me with my problem that was previously misdiagnosed.

Horrible show details Horrible
Oct 3rd, 2011

This Dr is arrogant and she never answer to your question in scientific and convincing manner ...after a lot of exams she was confused about my problems ... another urologist solved my problem in ONE visit ... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER

Jun 18th, 2011

Was referred to Dr Anger by my PCP for bladder problems. Dr did take diag test, which seemed inconclusive; even though I still had sysmptoms. Offered no recommendations, suggestions, etc. Seemed rushed and was walking out of office while I was asking her questions. Bad way to be treated at $ 400.00 just for consultation.

Aug 23rd, 2010

After seeing several other doctors. Dr. Anger, finally had real answers; to my specific case. Thank you for listening to me! I am forever in your debt!

Horrible... show details Horrible...
Jul 8th, 2010

Is unaquainted with proper female urology diagnoses, claims to specialize in both genders. partial physical workup completed, billed for full exam. Extremely poor bedside manner. spent total <30 min with Dr. (appeared too busy to be bothered.)