Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Urologist in Beverly Hills. show details Excellent Urologist in Beverly Hills.
by Mary Ann on May 13th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, and very caring of her patients.

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
by Kristen on Mar 5th, 2016

I'm fixed! I had a problem from my prior surgery from another doctor, and Dr. Anger fixed me!

by Nanci C. on Feb 29th, 2016

Great doctor. She is taking on my 13 year old daughter's case that no pediatric urologist or any urologist has been able to help.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by Betsy M. on Jan 21st, 2016

I was so embarrassed to have my fallen bladder and Dr. Anger cured me!!! She really put me at ease throughout the whole process.

Finally! show details Finally!
by Peggy N. on Dec 19th, 2015

I went to so many doctors who couldn't diagnose my problem. Finally Dr. Anger was able to help me!

Very professional show details Very professional
Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Anger is amazing. She is very polite, knowledgeable and friendly. She even called me from home to check up on me during recovery. I've never waited longer than 15 minutes past my appointment time to see her.

Urology show details Urology
by Joan Towles on Oct 24th, 2015

Professional. Intelligent. Knowledgeable....best in the field of Urology. Highly recommend.

by Mary Shore on Oct 22nd, 2015

this office is very well coming and very professional

I finally found the right doctor! show details I finally found the right doctor!
by Susie B. on Oct 17th, 2015

Wow! Finally a doctor who "gets it"!!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Susie G. on Sep 10th, 2015

Phenomenal! Dr. Anger is extremely knowledgeable and personable. She was able to help me when many other doctors could not.

Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Anger is a Great doctor

great doctor show details great doctor
by ss on Apr 16th, 2014

very good very smart and knows what she's doing. she's an expert.

JD show details JD
by Sasha on Apr 16th, 2014

Phenomenal doctor!

Great Doctor!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!
Feb 10th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Anger for my problems with leakage. I arrived at the office, and let me say, it was gorgeous! The staff was friendly, and I was seen by Dr. Anger very quickly. She spent about 45 minutes with me learning about my condition and talked with me about my options. She was caring, compassionate, and empathetic. I'm looking forward to continuing to see her for treatment and would recommend her to any of my friends!

Feb 9th, 2012

Very sweet and understanding. Friendly, great doctor

Great bed side manner show details Great bed side manner
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Anger performed a successful surgery for my bladder issues. She followed up by phone at my home to make sure I was doing well. At the hospital, after surgery -she listened and shared my concerns. Great bed side manner as well as a kind doctor.

Feb 9th, 2012

Le doy gracias a Dios que encontr la docotora Anger. Mi vida ha cambiado drasticamente despus de mi ciruga. Es sincera y muy amable. Se la recomiendo a todos. Gracias doctora!

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Anger followed up with me after surgery with a personal phone call to double check on my progress. I can now jump on the trampline without any leakage!

EXCEPTIONAL! show details EXCEPTIONAL!
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Anger is a phenomenal surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. She is a urologist-gynecologist that totally cured my problem. She specializes in surgery using the Da Vinci robot.

Nov 28th, 2011

I would recommend her. I found her to be thourough & knowledgeable. Help me with my problem that was previously misdiagnosed.

Horrible show details Horrible
Oct 3rd, 2011

This Dr is arrogant and she never answer to your question in scientific and convincing manner ...after a lot of exams she was confused about my problems ... another urologist solved my problem in ONE visit ... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER

Jun 18th, 2011

Was referred to Dr Anger by my PCP for bladder problems. Dr did take diag test, which seemed inconclusive; even though I still had sysmptoms. Offered no recommendations, suggestions, etc. Seemed rushed and was walking out of office while I was asking her questions. Bad way to be treated at $ 400.00 just for consultation.

Aug 23rd, 2010

After seeing several other doctors. Dr. Anger, finally had real answers; to my specific case. Thank you for listening to me! I am forever in your debt!

Horrible... show details Horrible...
Jul 8th, 2010

Is unaquainted with proper female urology diagnoses, claims to specialize in both genders. partial physical workup completed, billed for full exam. Extremely poor bedside manner. spent total <30 min with Dr. (appeared too busy to be bothered.)