A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Appleyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Appleyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Appleyard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleyard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Appleyard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kay Appleyard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Appleyard practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Appleyard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Appleyard practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Allergists and Grosse Pointe Internists.