A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Appleyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Appleyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Appleyard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleyard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Appleyard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appleyard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Appleyard practice?
Dr. Jennifer Appleyard practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Allergists and Grosse Pointe Internists.