Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Aqua
Dr. Jennifer Aqua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Aqua is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth and Dekalb Medical at North Decatur. Dr. Aqua has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Aqua has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jennifer Aqua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Meaghan Tenney
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Benedict Benigno
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Eliza Bruscato
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi21