A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Aqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Aqua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Aqua, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqua graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aqua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Aqua MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Aqua practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Aqua has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Aqua practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Lilburn, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.