A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Aqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Aqua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Aqua, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqua graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aqua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aqua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Aqua practice?
Dr. Jennifer Aqua practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Lilburn, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.