More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Arnold
Dr. Jennifer Arnold, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and St. Lukes Hospital. Dr. Arnold has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Arnold has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jennifer Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jason Shohet
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Gabriella Cardone Richard
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jochen Profit
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi20