Dr. Jennifer Arzola MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016
Don't go here
Dr. Arzola misdiagnosis patients and is always in a rush. She makes you feel like she is all about money rather than caring and listening to patients. The staff is just as bad. The ghetto girl that checks your vitals seems to always be in a bad mood, the receptionist always looks like she'd rather be somewhere else and the sonogram technician always looks like she just either woke up or is recovering from a bad hangover from the night before. Im glad I switched to a better OBGYN.

April 6th, 2016
Great doctor, very compassionate, and nows her stuff.

February 9th, 2016
Ok Doctor but real busy/needs new staff
Dr. Arzola always is in a hurry. Her time spent with me is always so rushed. If you try to ask questions she will give u short rushed answers while shes got one foot out the door. Also she needs a new staff. It is impossible to get ahold of anyone there. The girl at the front always has a look on her face like she doesn't wanna be there. The girl that takes your vitals is usually in a bad mood. Its hard to tell sometimes though. Oh and the sonogram tech always looks like she just woke up and she dosent seem to work the sono machine very well. All I know is that you will probably just end up Googling stuff when you leave there because Dr Arzola leaves u wondering like what the heck ?? I would definitely not recommend this place to anyone.

June 2nd, 2013
The best doctor I have ever had.
I've been seeing Dr. Arzola for 4 years. Which had includes the prenatal care and delivery of my first child. Let me start by saying that she is nothing short of amazing. She is compassionate, gentle, and thorough in all that she does. Her office does get busy, but I found that if you make your appointments for early morning you get in and our quickly with little wait. I never felt rushed during my appointments, she even would sit and talk to me before any exams etc. I had a lot of problems during my pregnancy and she took excellent care of me and my daughter. I did end up with a c-section because my daughter was breeched, but I never felt pressured into that decision. And when my water broke at 2 am on a Friday before she was scheduled to be on leave she met me at the hospital 20 minutes after calling her to do the emergency c-section. I absolutely adore her and I recommend her to anyone looking for a new OB/GYN. I have never met a doctor who genuinely CARES about you not only as a patient but as a friend and human being, she sees more than money when seeing you as a patient. She's just amazing. She will be delivering my future childre, (hopefully will be able to VBAC next time). I trust her judgement 100% and have never doubted her to do anything but keep my best interest first.

May 16th, 2013
She has great bed side manners, but is too busy and not enough experience.

August 31st, 2012
No complaints
I absolutely love her.. she deliverded my daughter and she will now be delivering my next child. I recommend her to everyone. She's so nice & caring , i had no problems with her.

June 18th, 2012
Growing Practice
Due to the growing practice, I find the Dr. Arzola is not very through I think with the growing practice she is overwhelmed. She doe not follow up on issues and is not proactive nor is her staff.

April 17th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Arzola's office has been the worst in my entire life. I would not recomend this office to my worst ememy. My visits with the Doctor Arzola seemed to be very rushed. She seemed like she wanted to get to the next patient so quick and did not want to here me out. The office staff is useless and they need better listening skill. I had a procedure done by Doctor Arzola and she accidentlty cut some thing else she wasnt supposed to. Now I have more problems then i can imagine. I am depressed and still recovering from the mistake she made on me during the procedure. I think she needs to be careful in what she does or she will loose her licence.

October 10th, 2011
love her!
she is such a caring doctor she is quick, very well detailed and she knows what shes talking about! I would recommend her to anyone

August 25th, 2011
Beware of overcharges
The front office seems to have a plan to overcharge patients over and over. Beware of what your insurance covers and what's your copay. Don't let this girls fool you.After all you won't receive your refund because they will come up with an excuse.

May 12th, 2011
Great gyn
I had been a patient of Dr Arzola. She is easy going. I was an ob patient and there were too many things i was convinced to change doctor. One thing next to the other, she sent me to the hospital for a procedure that got cancelled because it was not needed. I started seen her for pregnancy since around 5 wks and at 8 weeks she still had not confirmed my pregnancy, after a couple of sonograms and blood draws she was still not sure. They kept charging me sonograms after sonograms, a other stuff that they said i was still not covered under maternity benefits where i had 100% coverage. Even an early sono at the hospital that look just fine, still was not treated as an ob patient. No counseling, no review of meds, no prenatals prescribed..just not right. Very dissapointed.

January 6th, 2011
I just love her,
Dr Arzola is so nice, sweet and easy going. She delivered my first son and I would pick her again any day. The staff is also sweet and I have never waited long to be seen. I have recommended her to all my friends and a friend of mine recommended her to me. I'm so glad she did.