A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ash is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ash
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ash, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Ash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Ash MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ash practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ash has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ash practices Vascular Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.