Dr. Jennifer Atadero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2015
Horrible Hours, rude office staff, good doctor
I had been going to Dr. Atadero for years. She is a wonderful doctor and always remembers you and seems like she truly cares about your well being. However, it is a nightmare getting any sort of appointment as her office staff is rude and their hours are ridiculous. The staff all takes their lunch break at the same time, they hang up on you, and nothing can be done efficiently. On top of that, the staff is clearly stuck in the stone age as any documents you may need to go to a new doctor have to be FAXED over as they "don't have e-mail." I moved back to the area and wanted to go back to my old doctor but with this office staff, it's near impossible.

September 13th, 2015
She's The Best
Best doctor I've ever had. I've never felt rushed. She takes a personal interest in my well being holistically. Effecient staff

December 17th, 2014
Staff with bad attitude.
Doctor is ok, friendly....but receptionist named Nicole has a very bad attitude, impatient and rude.

March 4th, 2013
Find another doctor!!!
Jennifer Atadero covered up an easily recognized medical error, with complex ones, misdiagnoses these, and shipped an innocent patient off to doctors who specialize in the "controversial iatrogenic artifacts." She has no ethics. She has no morals. Find another doctor!!!

January 13th, 2012
Horrible Customer Care
How does a doctor go out of the country and not leave a # for a referral physican if someone needs to see a specialist. Totally unprofessional and uncaring towards your patients. You should be ashamed of yourself

October 31st, 2011
Dr. Atadero is the most caring doctor I have ever gone to. She was my doctor for over 12 years until I recently moved out of state.

October 12th, 2011
BEWARE!!!
STAFF MEMBER THREATENED TO RELEASE CONFIDENTIAL MEDICAL INFORMATION IF I FILED A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT!!In my 5 years of seeing Dr. Atadero, I have always found her personal care in the office to be very efficient, caring and responsive. HOWEVER, her staff, (1 member inparticular)has consistently been rude, unprofessional and has provided the WORST patient care to a shocking level.

November 12th, 2010
Patient
Fantastic. She spent more than 80 minutes first visit learning/discussing my complicated health situation and then in a matter of days did more for me as a patient and tested/diagnosed more than my own specialty docs have done in 10 years. I would highly recommend this doctor (adult/children) and I feel experienced enough (several hosps/docs including Mayo, chronic illnesses, labs/tests) to fairly judge Dr. Atadero. Summary: receptive, thorough, experienced, and goes above/beyond.

September 22nd, 2009
The finest GP I have ever had
Through many health issues, Dr. Atadero has been supportive, intuitive, and thorough. She has led my team of physicians (I have an incurable, debilitating illness), ensuring that communication is solid, tests are prompt, referrals are excellent, and my knowledge and understanding of each situation is complete. I trust her implicitly, because she answers any and all questions and concerns I have, as well as encouraging me to seek additional information and opinions if I have any reservations. She is confident in her professional skills, as I am; I am also impressed by her genuine concern for my well-being. My fear of doctors was overcome by working with her for all of my medical issues; she is empathetic, understanding, knowledgeable, and trustworthy.

August 24th, 2009
Miss her much!
I have been around for many years and had several Doctors. Dr. J. Atadero was the nicest, and most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She really listens to your issues and try's to come with solutions. She is also very gentle, and did not make me nervous at all. I live in another state and I am seriously considering coming back to see her when I visit my home town for my yearly check-up lol. Once you go to Dr Atadero's you will never want to go anywhere else :-)