A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Attmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Attmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Attmore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Attmore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Attmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Attmore MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Attmore practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Attmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Attmore practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Geriatric Doctors.