Dr. Jennifer Augustine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Augustine?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Augustine?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 28th, 2011

Very caring

Dr. Augustine was very caring and concerned during my recent er visit. She kept me informed as to what she was looking for and always let me know the results immeidately. We had to wait for an instrument to come from a different hospital and she stayed past her shift time so she could do the procedure herself instead of turning me over to the next doctor coming on duty so that I didn't have to deal with a new doctor when she knew I was very nervous about what I was about to have done. I can't thank her enough for her care and concern during my whole emergency room stay.

October 6th, 2016