Dr. Jennifer Avena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Avena?

January 21st, 2014

Schooling says it all.

Forget patient reviews, look at the schooling. One star out of four? I demand a little better for myself than this.

December 21st, 2013

Weird, vacant Dr & nightmare nurse

After being forced to have her and nurse Reyes take over as my G.P.( my great doc got promoted to neurology), its been a frustrating, tough year of E.R. visits and repeated episodes. She doesn't listen, never even changed my dose in all this time, knowing I live in constant pain. Ive requsted a new doc at a new, less ghetto locale. The only relief this scarily calm, timid "Dr." ever brought me was giving me a shot of lanacane, once. I think the most disturbing part for me personally is the fact that she has the condition I have, hasn't fixed herself even, carries around a pad to sit on. I asked, "What hope do I have, if you're a Dr. and you still aren't fixed?" Oh, its not nearly as severe as yours, dear. WHAT?!? I've had enough, never want to see her again. She has made constant mistakes like not signing the prescription, had to go across town, back into the ghetto office, & hassled beacuse I "came at a bad time" cant be reached by phone, ever. My favorite excuse for her not being there? "Shes sick til' Tuesday." She's so weird and out of it, she needs to be revied and maybe drug tested? Her nurse? One word:bully. Not one co-worker can stand her, seen her have tiffs with 3 separate employees, in front of the whole lobby. One said "she's been here too long." I requested a whole new doc, staff, and location where I'm not approached by junkies and peddlers as soon as I walk to my car in this iffy downtown location.

September 15th, 2013

Dr, Avena is a great doctor

I have never seen any of the other doctors at the clinic and don't want to. I trust Dr. Avena to do what is right for me. She is caring and takes the time to talk to you. I never get the feeling she is ready to run out the door as you get with so many other overbooked doctors.

October 2nd, 2017