A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Nelson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- St Francis - Eastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bailey Nelson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Nelson practices Family Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Primary Care Doctors.