A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rosenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Rosenberg MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rosenberg practices Sports Medicine near Allston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Allston Sports Medicine Doctors.