A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rosenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Rosenberg MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 3 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rosenberg practices Sports Medicine near Allston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Allston Family Physicians.