A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bailey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Texas A & M University System Health Science Center - Temple, Texas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- American College of Obstetrians & Gynecologists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Cain Bailey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bailey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Wiggins, MS and Columbia, MS.
See Hattiesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.