A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Balfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Balfour is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Balfour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Balfour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Kings County Hospital Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Balfour MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Balfour practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Balfour has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Balfour practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.