A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer K Bang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Bang practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Bang practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.