inactive

2.9
  • 3 reviews

August 19th, 2016
Happy Customer!
I have been looking for a Dr. to connect with that can help me with my complicated life. I was so impressed with the time that Dr. Barefoot spent with me. She really understood my lifestyle and customized a program that I could adhere to in order to improve my life. Very happy that I found her!

March 12th, 2015
Terrible follow-up.

February 11th, 2012
Dangerously Inadequate Care, Overconfident Complacency
Nine year old child brought in by ambulance.Involved in auto accidentStruck by moving truck speed approx. 25-30 mph, child crossing street on scooter, child was not wearing a helmet resulting in blunt force trauma to head.Dr. Barefoot stated because childs vitals presented normal, ie. pupils dilation, reflexes, etc. she saw absolutely no need to order xray or CT scan. Dr. Barefoot released child home to normal activities, rest as needed, advil for pain. Child was seen later at Kosair where he was given a CT and found hairline fracture to skull along with epidural hematoma. With finding epidural hematoma ibuprofen (Advil) could have been fatal.