A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Baron, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ahimsa Baron MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Baron practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Baron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Baron practices Dermatology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Jose Dermatologists.