A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bashour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bashour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bashour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashour graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bashour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bashour MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Bashour practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bashour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bashour practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.