inactive

Jennifer P Baur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Baur is very professional and caring. She takes her time with you making sure she answers any questions you may have. I have always been that patient that would rather have a tooth pulled than go to the gyno, but Dr. Baur makes you feel like you are visiting your friend. I love her and wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else!!!!!!

June 18th, 2015
Disappointed
Unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Office does not provide test results stating 'no news is good news.' I am pregnant with my 2nd child and am a 3 year established patient yet my initial approval for this pregnancy took an act of congress. Then I arrived for said appt and was asked,' so you're here for your annual?' During that appt I asked about multiple supplements I am taking and have yet to hear back from her over two weeks later....

November 15th, 2013
Dr. Baur seems to really care about her patients. She usually spend a minimum of 1/2 hour with me. She has a great disposition and is a very knowledgeable doctor!!

August 7th, 2013
Patient
The Dr. was very attentive to my needs and really helped me through a very troubling time. Very accurate with diagnosis and a wonderful bedside manner.