A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Beach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Beach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Beach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beach graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lehman Beach MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Beach practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Beach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Beach practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.