A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Becker MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Becker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Becker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Milford, CT.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Rheumatologists.