A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Becker MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Becker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Becker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Milford, CT.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Rheumatologists.