A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- HIV Infections
- Heroin Dependence
- Occupational Diseases
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Bell practice?
Dr. Jennifer Bell practices Pediatrics near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians.