A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- HIV Infections
- Heroin Dependence
- Occupational Diseases
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Bell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Bell practices Pediatrics near Westford, MA.
See Westford Pediatricians.