A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Bennett practice?
Dr. Jennifer Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.