A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Bennett MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.