Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Bennett MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.