A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bennett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Bennett MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Cardiologists.