A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bentwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bentwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentwood graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bentwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bentwood MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Bentwood practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bentwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bentwood practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors and Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.