A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Berman, Female Urology, Female Sexual Health is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Overweight Related Conditons
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Berman MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Berman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Berman practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.