Dr. Jennifer Bernard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Bernard?

November 16th, 2016

I have never waited more than 5 minutes. The check in staff is excellent.

February 20th, 2015

Fantastic physician! Front desk clerk who sits close to wall is unpleasant.

December 16th, 2014

Good doctor

I have been with Dr. B for 15 years (?) She is always caring and takes time to talk to me and listen to me. There have been times when she feels rushed, in and out, but 9 out of 10 she is not rushed. She remembers who I am and my kids ages and that I am a teacher. The only negative is that once she prescribed a penicillin derivitave for me and I am allergic to ampicillin (although did not have a reaction. Pharmacy missed the allergy as well) I am very comfortable with her as my physician.

October 9th, 2013

Disbelief !!!

I was a patient of Dr. Bernard's for many years. I put up with a lot from her but continued seeing her. She told me my side effects were all in my head and wouldn't listen to what I was trying to tell her. She yelled at me and made me cry like I was a child. She kept terrible records and would blame me for notes she didn't write down on my record and your next visit she say what are you still doing this for and I'd say per your instructions. She's very rushed and you don't have time too explain much. She's out the door before you can explain any thing to her. I'm very disappointed in her behavior as a so called professional. It's all about the money with her and how fast she can get you in and out. I have run into people that have worked for her and they said she's very hard to work for and I can believe that. I know her very well. She blows you off and if you see one of her partners she won't see you again. I'm so hurt by her actions because when your sick and need someone you hope you can get some help. Shame on you Dr. Bernard, someday you might need some help with your health.

March 4th, 2013

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Bernard's for many years. She is easy to talk to, she listens and is concerned with your problem. She has always helped me and I know I can call on her any time. Thank You Dr. Bernard for the Awesome Dr. that you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 20th, 2013

Excellent- bad reviews are bogus

I cannot believe the bad reviews I see here. They are obviously written either a) by this website in order to extort money out of Dr. Bernard to expunge the bad reviews (I hear this is common now) or b) by a disgruntled former employee (which is hard to imagine since they have all been there forever and are wonderful). She is amazing and has been my whole family's doctor for six years. She was GREAT as my pediatrician for my newborn. And she has been wonderful as my personal physician.

December 31st, 2011

I have been seeing her for years and she's in it for the money and not caring enough for the patient. She won't spend any quality time with you. Your in and out before you can disscuss anything.

December 16th, 2011

Not nice, never smile, money first

February 28th, 2011

Highly recommend

Dr. Bernard has been my physican for about 13 years and I she has never failed to refer me to an excellent specialist whenever I needed one. She has always been accurate in diagnoses and spends time with me. Have never felt rushed by her. Highly recommend her. Now that my daughter has outgrown her pediatrician, I will also bring her to Dr. Bernard.

June 7th, 2010

Doctor for 13 years

She's been my doctor for 13 years. My daughter is 5 and she's been her doctor for her entire life. She's a good doctor and respectful of my opinions. I appreciate her ability to get things done---when I've had problems she always fits me in.

January 13th, 2010

Could Care Less

I would never recommend Dr. Bernard to anyone. She acts like she could care less about you. The last time I was there she actually answered her cell phone for a personal call! I have left with her forgetting to write me prescriptions, failing to order a follow-up appointment, not sending test requests to the hospital, etc, etc. I will definitely not see her again, as my health is not being properly monitored.

September 8th, 2009

Large Town Physician with Small Town Work Ethic

I must admit I was a bit intimidated by Dr. Bernard when I found out how young she was (younger than myself) however my concerns were quickly dismissed after but a few moments in her care. The ease of getting an appointment as well as the minimal waiting time I have experienced equal or exceed similar practices in the area. The staff is consistantly professional and curteous as is Dr. Bernard. Inasmuch as her bedside manner goes, she has encouraged me from the first appointment to contact her direct should I have any issues of concern. My appointment times could be shorter, however just when I think she has considered the health issue(s) that prompted the appointment, she asks additional questions in an attempt to uncover additional health issues I may have but not be aware of! I have not had any occassions to date that required follow up, hence the lower rating in that area. In summary, I do not hesitate now nor will I going forward to recommend Dr. Bernard to anyone in the metropolitan area seeking a great primary care physician.