Dr. Jennifer Bertsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Bertsch?

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Jennifer Bertsch is snippy, too fast and rude. I wouldn't recommend her to any one. She needs to be reviewed by the Medical Board. She is a horrible physician and cannot communicate and does not care. Never again for me. Bad bedside manner. She needs to go back to school.

Worst experience I've ever had

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I was in a car accident she prescribed anti- inflammatory and stretches even though I told her I was having headaches and shoulder tightness. I bent over 2 days later and fell from severe whiplash. Then I became stressed at work. Told her I had uncontrollable crying and couldn't eat. Asked that she write me a note to go see a phycologist. She told me that since I wasn't taking the sleep meds that she prescribed then she didn't see fit to recommend extending the 30 days off from work. I explained it was hard to take sleep meds with a toddler at home and being a single mom. She just nodded sarcastically. So I went back to work ( i.e: I carry a gun for a living). I was later disowning depression and anxiety. She was unequivocally the worst Doctor I've ever met. I've met ER doctors in Charity hospital with more compassion!

Caring Physician

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr. Bertsch's office runs like a well oiled machine. I have never waited more than a few minutes to be brought to the back. She takes all the time you need and you never feel hurried. Her treatment for any ailment I've had has been spot on.

Highly recommend

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I have recommended her to family and friends. Dr. Bertsch is an excellent physician. I have been a patient since before Katrina when she was at another hospital. I wish Touro allowed physicians to take their own blood samples, because at her previous hospital she was able to do that herself and she was excellent at it. She listens to her patients and discusses care with them. I truly cannot recommend her highly enough.

Gets to know you!

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I am very happy with Dr Bertsch

Posted on September 21st, 2015

She is a true professional and outstanding doctor.

Former Patient Disappointed

Posted on July 30th, 2015

She started out as a good doctor, but over the course of 7 years changed for the worse. She's not good with medicine, neglectful about scheduling tests and calling in your prescription. She does not write a prescription and most times forgets it. She does not go by her paper file and instead of collecting your summary of info and history, she just fiddles around with her computer and asks the same questions on each visit. I found another doctor. She does not even act like a physician, she's more concerned with her private life. Sorry I had to give this type of rating.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Bertsch for a couple years now and have finally had it with her. Every time I see her she seems more rude and the last time actually seemed hostile towards me. She laughed at me when SHE misunderstood a question I asked. She won't look me in the eye and doesn't give me anytime at all to ask questions. When I do she makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't want to answer or spend anymore time with me. The last time I saw her she spent less than 3 minutes with me and was actually walking out the door while I was trying to ask her more questions. She treats me like an idiot who has somehow done something awful to her in the past. I'm a calm, patient, polite person and I don't deserve that. Aside from being exceptionally rude and cold she has never seemed to correctly diagnose me. She seems to guess at things quickly. If I mention anything I think the problem could be she immediately decides that's what it is and writes an expensive prescription. I'm not one who usually complains and I don't expect that much from a doctor but if you're going to be mean and unfriendly at least do your job right. I will NEVER be using her again and I will tell everyone I know to stay far from her!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr Bertsch is VERY RUDE AND HER BED SIDE MANNER IS HORRIBLE!

Posted on March 21st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bertsch since she started her practice. She has always given her full attention and compassion. I have recommended her to my entire family and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a first rate doctor.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Bertsch is an awesome physician! She listens and takes her time with her patients. However, their are some unprofessional ladies that work in the front office. If you just sit in the waiting room waiting to be called you can hear a lot of the unpleasant conversations. It is ashame because I have been going to Dr. Bertsch for awhile and the bad things they say about her and the organization are completely out of line. I know that it does reflect who and what the physicians group stand for.