A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bierman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Bierman MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bierman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bierman practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.