Dr. Jennifer Biglow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Biglow?

Thinks she's too good for her job

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Took one look at me, immediately started writing out prescriptions and then promptly left/cut me off when I tried to ask questions....

So far, not very good

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I agree with the other reviews - she doesn't have much time for you. I asked her questions that were never answered. She told me to call in a week for biopsy results. Amazingly she's been gone this whole week and I might be able to get the results next week. I guess I'm not very important. Will be asking for a different doctor in the future

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Best doctor I've seen in a long time :)

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr Bigelow is thorough, efficient and caring

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Biglow removed 2 cysts from my head in an out-patient surgery setting and was excellent. She was very kind and caring and very sweet during the procedure.

Experiences with Dr Biglow

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Dr Biglow is very overt about letting her patients know she is a busy person and doesn't have time for questions or your concerns. She's so busy and important, she calls an assistant in to answer YOUR questions and give information on the suggested plan of care. Dr Biglow will tell you; "Let's just stick to one thing right now-don't talk to me while I'm writing-talk to my assistant...." when you ask her a question. She failed to disclose the side effects of a topical for the face that is known to cause blue/blackening of the skin that is irreversible and disfiguring. I had to get that from the pharmacist. Needless to say, I did not use that medication. Very poor patient skills, but she's good at smiling while she is being rude.I'll be looking for another doctor as this has happened on several visits. The staff is also ridiculously arrogant and snobbish.

Patient

Posted on October 16th, 2011

Dr Biglow is the only patient, kind and caring dermatologist I have ever been to. She actually cares and listens to your questions and concerns!!!

Face brown spots/ aging

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Very poor first Impressions with Dr Biglow. She only spent time with me for less than 5 minutes. She asked me how can she help me. After telling her my problems she started to write down prescriptions and explained how to use it. I asked questions and respectfully answered them. Then she stood up and was in a hurry while I was asking her more questions. Not satisfied at all and I wouldn't recommend it to others. So be careful making an appointment.

Think Twice

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I'm sure Dr. Biglow is extremely intelligent, but might be one of the most socially inept people I've encountered. My wife and I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room and another 15 in the actual check up room. She asked my wife one question, wrote out a series of 5 prescriptions, and promptly left. Not attentive at all, not personable, and certainly not overly concerned with her diagnosis. She acted quite inconvenienced when we tried to ask her questions. Be careful.

show up 30 mins after your appt is scheduled

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Not attentive, disrespectful of others' time.

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Misdiagnosed a spider bite as cancer.

Think Twice before coming here....

Posted on March 27th, 2010

This office answers phone 50% of the time and overbook patients. They do NOT offer after hour care. I was called to have cancerous mole removed. Dr Biglow walked in with my chart "are we removing warts on your foot today?" She wrote a prescription that I told her I was allergic to, "just give it to the pharmacy and have them call me" A friend ended up with some acid liquid she put on athlethes foot (mistaken for a wart). Major infection had to see podiatrist $$$