Dr. Jennifer Biglow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Thinks she's too good for her job
Took one look at me, immediately started writing out prescriptions and then promptly left/cut me off when I tried to ask questions....

September 2nd, 2016
So far, not very good
I agree with the other reviews - she doesn't have much time for you. I asked her questions that were never answered. She told me to call in a week for biopsy results. Amazingly she's been gone this whole week and I might be able to get the results next week. I guess I'm not very important. Will be asking for a different doctor in the future

June 30th, 2016
Best doctor I've seen in a long time :)

May 19th, 2015
Dr Bigelow is thorough, efficient and caring

January 19th, 2015
Dr. Biglow removed 2 cysts from my head in an out-patient surgery setting and was excellent. She was very kind and caring and very sweet during the procedure.

January 11th, 2014
Experiences with Dr Biglow
Dr Biglow is very overt about letting her patients know she is a busy person and doesn't have time for questions or your concerns. She's so busy and important, she calls an assistant in to answer YOUR questions and give information on the suggested plan of care. Dr Biglow will tell you; "Let's just stick to one thing right now-don't talk to me while I'm writing-talk to my assistant...." when you ask her a question. She failed to disclose the side effects of a topical for the face that is known to cause blue/blackening of the skin that is irreversible and disfiguring. I had to get that from the pharmacist. Needless to say, I did not use that medication. Very poor patient skills, but she's good at smiling while she is being rude.I'll be looking for another doctor as this has happened on several visits. The staff is also ridiculously arrogant and snobbish.

October 16th, 2011
Patient
Dr Biglow is the only patient, kind and caring dermatologist I have ever been to. She actually cares and listens to your questions and concerns!!!

June 8th, 2011
Face brown spots/ aging
Very poor first Impressions with Dr Biglow. She only spent time with me for less than 5 minutes. She asked me how can she help me. After telling her my problems she started to write down prescriptions and explained how to use it. I asked questions and respectfully answered them. Then she stood up and was in a hurry while I was asking her more questions. Not satisfied at all and I wouldn't recommend it to others. So be careful making an appointment.

May 13th, 2011
Think Twice
I'm sure Dr. Biglow is extremely intelligent, but might be one of the most socially inept people I've encountered. My wife and I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room and another 15 in the actual check up room. She asked my wife one question, wrote out a series of 5 prescriptions, and promptly left. Not attentive at all, not personable, and certainly not overly concerned with her diagnosis. She acted quite inconvenienced when we tried to ask her questions. Be careful.

February 1st, 2011
show up 30 mins after your appt is scheduled
Not attentive, disrespectful of others' time.

September 10th, 2010
Misdiagnosed a spider bite as cancer.

March 27th, 2010
Think Twice before coming here....
This office answers phone 50% of the time and overbook patients. They do NOT offer after hour care. I was called to have cancerous mole removed. Dr Biglow walked in with my chart "are we removing warts on your foot today?" She wrote a prescription that I told her I was allergic to, "just give it to the pharmacy and have them call me" A friend ended up with some acid liquid she put on athlethes foot (mistaken for a wart). Major infection had to see podiatrist $$$