Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Bingham
Dr. Jennifer Bingham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bingham is affiliated with NW Medical Center Washington County, NW AR Hospital NW Med Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Bingham has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Bingham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Bingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.
Dr. Catherine Kilpatrick
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.05 mi6
Dr. Michael Saitta
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.10 mi32
Dr. Thomas Denley
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.24 mi31