Dr. Jennifer Bingham MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017
Dr. Bingham is more than 5 stars!!
I have had the privilege of working for Dr.Bingham in the past, so I have seen first hand the amount of care and love she gives each and everyone of her patients. She has also been our family doctor since before I worked there, and after. My son adores her, and she has been working with him to get his medication just right for him, she is amazing..if you knew my son, you would know that he doesn't make eye contact with just anyone..he hangs on her every word because he can fell the genuine love and concern from her. She makes him and everyone feel special..I have seen and felt this first hand. She is so much more than doctor..she is every patients friend, therapist, and biggest fan!!

January 26th, 2017
Dr.Jennifer Bingham is more than 5 stars!!

January 22nd, 2016
Best Doctor anyone could ever have
Dr. Bingham is the only Doctor who not only Fixes my Health problems or works on a treatment until it is fixed, she takes the time to explain every and all questions I have and treats me like a person. I travel for a living and I have to have a written prescription to receive my medication, so I have seen at least 15 doctors in the last 10 years, Doctor Bingham is the only Doctor who was able to Diagnosis and treat the health problems that I have come up from time to time, I can't tell you how many times I have heard a Doctor say, "I don't know", "its probably just your age", "some people just have to cough uncontrollably after they eat". Doctor Bingham takes the time to do the tests needed to be done to get to the bottom of the issue and does whatever it takes to find a solution. She is not taking new patients as of 1-2016, but if you truly want a good Doctor ask to be put on a waiting list. Sometimes you can have 30 mins to an hour in the waiting room before your appointment begins but I have found this rare, just prepare for it bring a book, schedule your time well, waiting that amount of time though I have found to be very rare, and I have been a patient of hers for at least 15 years. She is worth the wait.

January 20th, 2016
Needed new Doctot
Fantastic Doctor.

October 15th, 2015
Love this doctor. She has the best bedside manner that I have ever dealt with from a Doctor. I will always go to Dr. Bingham.

July 28th, 2015
Great doctor! She makes you feel important and she understands your concerns. Always smiling. I will continue to go to Dr. Bingham as long as I am living in NW Arkansas.

May 24th, 2015
Very knowledgeable!
I appreciated how much she explained and taught me about my medications and illnesses. She spent lots of time with me.

May 5th, 2015
Skilled, Caring, Compassionate
Very Caring, Highly Skilled Doctor, takes time to listen and educate, great communication skills, makes every patient feel like her only patient, can lead to long wait times, however, a good doctor is worth waiting for

April 27th, 2015
Love the staff and doctor

January 30th, 2015
LOVE DR.BINGHAM!

January 26th, 2015
Very knowledgeable with a very empathetic bedside manner.

December 12th, 2014
Dr Bingham is extremely thorough and courteous!! Love her!!