Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Bequette
Dr. Jennifer Bequette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Leawood, KS. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bequette is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Saint Luke's NorthHospital Smithville and St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City. Dr. Bequette has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Bequette has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...