Dr. Jennifer Bequette Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Bequette?

Posted on March 6th, 2009

I first met Dr. Bix through my hospitalization for a serious infection. I had never been in the clinic and had entered th hospital through the emergency room. After meeting her for the first time, I felt like she'd cared for me for some time. She conducted herself professionally and was warmly genuine. She was confident and knowledgeable. I feel, some 2 years later, to have been blessed to have fo und such an excellent physician to manage a complicated medical history.

Posted on October 25th, 2017