A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Kern Medical Center
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Black MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Black practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Black practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors and Bakersfield Hospice & Palliative Specialists.