inactive

Jennifer J Blasingame MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2012
Best doctor ever!
I have given birth 9 x's. Been pregnant 11 so I have had lots of experience w both doctors and midwifeSoo. Dr. Blasingame is the best doctor I have ever had. With my fifth child we didn't make it to the hospital two of my friends delivered him. Dr. Blasingame came to my house 30 minutes outside of town to check on the baby and I! She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is amazing! Love her!

January 5th, 2012
I was planning a home birth with my second child and went into preterm labor at 23 weeks. My midwife had told me about Dr. Blasingame at a previous appointment and I requested her as my doctor. She came to the hospital quickly and did all she could to help my baby, but there was no way to save her life. Two years later Dr Blasingame helped me bring a healthy baby girl into this world. She went above and beyond to make sure that the pregnancy was a success and that I was well informed of my medical condition that makes it difficult to carry a baby to term. She is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She cried with me when one daughter died, and then made it possible for another to be born. I would have never made it through without her support!

February 27th, 2009
Great physician, poor practice/staff
Dr. B is great, but expect a one hour wait after your schedule appointment. The office is like a theme park, and it never seems in order. I often have appointments rescheduled (80% of them), and I have waited for her up to 2.5 hours before (the staff "triple booked" her). Great care and very knowledgable, but she is so busy you feel like a number. Bring your own questions, or you will see her for two minutes so she can care for her next patient. Those two minutes will be great, however. Great Dr. while in labor.

February 17th, 2009
Blasingame is the only OB for me!
Dr. Blasingmae has been my OB/ GYN for 6 years and has delivered my two children. With both of my pregnancies, she was contagiously calm and very patient during the labors. She acts like a very caring family member with medical training!

July 1st, 2008
Dr. B is wonderful
Dr. Blasingame is one of the most caring doctors and individuals I have ever encountered. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a OB/GYN. She always made me feel comfortable during my pregnancy and she made me feel like I was her only patient. She is outstanding.